Options for ECE BTech graduate other than IT sector?

Currently I am doing coaching for IES and have completed GATE coaching. But m not satisfied with my GATE performance and now I want to go for job but other than in IT sector. What are the best options?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In a novel advancement towards disaster management, Google will now be posting alerts in India through Google Public Alerts that will be accessible through Google cards, Google Maps and even...
Hi there, I'm doing final year on mechanical engineering and my project team was decided to make a Bullet proof jacket with a composite material. Before that i/we need some...
A research team from the Computational Biology department of Carnegie Mellon University have developed a machine-learning based experimental set up for analysing the effects of drugs on protein patterns. The...
Home-spawned smartphone manufacturer Lava has unveiled three budget handsets A71, A88 and X11 in India. All the phones are priced under 8k; A71 at Rs. 6,499, A88 at Rs. 5,499,...
I am a fresher and I am searching job , I attend 10 to 12 interview but i am unable to get a job so what sho