OPTILED makes European debut at Light+Building 2010

OPTILED Lighting International (OPTILED), a pioneer in LED lighting for the past decade, will be showing its full range of products at Light+Building 2010.

Frankfurt, Germany – 12 April 2010 – Taking place between 11th and 16th April 2010 at Messe Frankfurt, Light+Building is one of the leading trade fairs for the architecture and technology industries. Exhibiting on Stand J21, Hall 4.2, this is the first time that Hong Kong-based OPTILED is showing its products at a European trade show.

As a pioneering company, OPTILED offers a full range of indoor LED lighting products - by far the greenest and most environmentally friendly form of lighting technology available – for different applications. Visitors to Light+Building can see a full array of its illumination solutions including:

- LED Tube series - measuring two, three and four feet respectively, plus a brand new five feet long fixture.
- The new Array-M AR111 in the LED lamps series.
- Super Star MR16, Accent Radar MR16, Rocket PAR30, Galaxy and Festival H12 and H13 colour fixtures.
- LED Downlight series, including the new Round 200.
- LED Array Accent series.
“LED lighting is already making significant inroads into the home and commercial markets, as traditional forms of lighting like tungsten and fluorescent fixtures are phased out due to their highly inefficient use of energy,” says OPTILED managing director, Peter Chan.

“As a lighting company that is 100% focused on developing LED-based lighting products, Light+Building 2010 offers OPTILED an excellent opportunity to demonstrate to the European industry its continuing promise of delivering a new generation of LED lighting based on the latest technology, an unending commitment to challenging the conventional lighting market and to create LED lighting solutions that meet and exceed expectations.“

Come and check out our exhibit at the Light + Building Fair in Frankfurt at Messe Frankfurt Hall 4.2 J21 from April 11 to 16, 2010.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sir / Madam, My questions is, A positive whole number M less than 100 is represented in base 2 notation, base 3 notation, and base 5 notation. It is found...
guys i am not able to correct this program .please check if you can find and correct some error in this IDENTIFICATION DIVISION. PROGRAM-ID. OPEN-CLOSE. AUTHOR. MANISH. ENVIRONMENT DIVISION. INPUT-OUTPUT...
Bangalore: Revelations by Canadian investigators that a cyber spy ring based in China specifically targeted India's defence establishment are expected to set off a major cyber security overhaul by New...
Microsoft has finally unveiled its project 'pink'; that says 'Its time to share'. The company has launched its new social phone called Kin. The phone comes in two versions, Kin1...
I have short listed some topics for mini project in dsp,please tell me which among them would be a better topic 1.acoustic echo cancellation 2.speech coding with linear predictive coding...