Opportunity Strikes Back!

My Engineer Friends,
If you still need a reason to join CrazyEngineers, then read this -
Dr. Stephen Wolfram is answering your questions only on CrazyEngineers - Deadline Extended!
Yes! It's legendary Dr. Wolfram - creator of Mathematica and WolframAlpha. We are collecting your questions to Dr. Wolfram about his life, work, research, Mathematica & WolframAlpha!

[​IMG]
Wolfram Research
The deadline for asking questions is 22 June 2009. Do not miss this lifetime opportunity! Head over to following thread on CrazyEnginee
rs Forum right now!
Your Questions To Dr. Stephen Wolfram
The Big K
Founder & Administrator
CrazyEngineers

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My school friends and I had a small reunion few days ago. We had just had mocha at Café Coffee Day outlet in the city and I was driving them...
CEans, CrazyEngineers is full of engineers from various backgrounds, disciplines, fields and geographic locations. All of them bring kick-ass ideas & knowledge to CE Forums. About a week ago, we...
As most of our CEans already know, CE got started as a hobby website and was run as one for almost 2.5 years. Like any other online community, CE relies...
As engineers, it's our duty to come up with solutions to the problems people face. But, how do you go about spotting the problem (read: opportunity)? Relax! Two things: 1....
CEans, From seriously planning to register on CE as 500th member to being a guiding start for most of our Computer Science/IT engineers; CEan Pradeep Agrawal stands out of the...