Oppo unveils A57 budget smartphone in China for CNY 1,599

Oppo’s new offering is a mid-range A57 smartphone for its home country- China, that will become available starting December 12 at a price of CNY 1,599 (roughly Rs. 16,000). The device featuring a 5.2-inch 720p touchscreen under 2.5d curved glass runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box customised with Oppo's ColorOS 3.0 skin on top.

Oppo-A57-GOLD

Available in Rose Gold and Gold variants, it is powered by an octa-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 SoC coupled with 3 GB of RAM and Adreno 505 GPU for graphics. With 32 GB of internal storage the device accepts microSD cards up to 128 GB. Oppo A57 is further powered by a 2900 mAh battery and comes with the connectivity options of 4G LTE, GPRS/EDGE, Bluetooth v4.1, Wi-Fi, GPS, USB, and 3.5 mm audio jack. On photography front it houses a 16 MP rear shooter unit with an f/2.0 aperture, 1.12 nm pixels, phase detection autofocus, and a LED flash. The front snapper is an equally impressive 13 MP unit with an f/2.2 aperture.

There’s no word yet on if or when the phone will be released outside of its native country for the world markets.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, im an electronics communication engineer student i need some advice regarding about title of thesis project can you suggest something that involves modification or improvement what is already invented...
what thesis or any invented that is in used need modification and why?
I AM STUDYING IN 12 SCIENCE WHICH ENGINEERING IS BEST IN INDIA BASED ON PLACEMENT AND SALARY WISE
Hello everyone. Nice website here. Thought I'd say hello. I have 20+ years of mechanical engineering experience and currently work in Cambridge in the UK. I also happen to be...
Wishing @Ankita Katdare a very happy and prosperous birthday! 😀