OPPO R5s Features 3GB RAM, 32GB Storage And Octa Core Processor

OPPO India has launched a new smartphone called the OPPO R5s that features Android 4.4 KitKat OS layered with the company's own interface design called ColorOS 2.0.0i . Running atop a 1.5 GHz Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, the OPPO R5s smartphone comes with a 5.2 inch AMOLED Full HD (1920 by 1080 pixels) display well protected with Gorilla Glass 3, a 3GB RAM, 32 GB internal memory, a 2000 mAh Li-Poylmer battery, a 13-megapixel Sony Exmor IMX214 BSI sensor rear camera and a 5-megapixel 83 degree wide angle lens front camera. This is a single SIM phone with Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi, Micro USB and 4G LTE connectivity support.

oppo-r5s-smartphone-india-launch
On the down side, the OPPO R5s doesn't support microSD card storage expansion and there's no provision for Dual SIM cards. The best part is the 3 GB RAM and 32 GB storage which is more than sufficient for any average user. The phone looks super sleek at 4.85 mm ultra thinness. Weighing about 155 gram, the phone comes in grey color option and is priced at $225 (~ Rs. 15,000 in India).

What are your thoughts about the all new OPPO R5 variant? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• showstealer
    showstealer
    specs are awesome in that price slot but i think it will undergo average sale (Keeping in mind that it is not a reliable brand in india yet !)
  • Niraj Kaushal
    Niraj Kaushal
    Awesome features
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Oppo have earned the reputation of coming with something new all the time. Be it camera, glass, OS or this much powerful configuration with average price?

I bet HTC, Samsung or apple would have charged us 50 K for this configuration.

I read it doesn't have storage card. However, after 32 GB internal storage, do you care for storage card?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What does 304,304L,316,316L indicates in SS304 and SS316 ?
I would like to know how capacity is inversly proportional to vacuum ? see the graph which is given below.
Even in this era of Technology there are lots of people who believes in astrology (including my mother) so is there any scientific facts or truth behind this????
Hi, am working as a system admin in windows platform and working in a small company for past four years, i cant able to improve my skills and my salary...
NASA's Global Hawk is a remotely piloted aircraft is on a new mission to support National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's (NOAA) mission to improve the overall tracking of hurricanes and...