OPPO R5 Released - Price In India, Battery Life, Slim Factor And More

OPPO R5 has been the talk of the tech town ever since it unveiling in October 2014. Proudly sporting the tag of world's slimmest smartphone, R5's India launch OPPO Launches Oppo N3 And Oppo R5 - Specs, Features And Price At Glance. Keeping its promise, OPPO R5 has made official entry in the Indian market bearing the price tag of Rs. 29,990. The 5.2 inch full HD screen display on the phone is accompanied by a Snapdragon 615 64 bit Octa-core processor, 2 GB RAM, 13 megapixel rear camera (with Sony Exmor IMX214 BSI sensor) and a 5 megapixel front camera. Available in 3 colors - silver, gold and grey, the OPPO R5 runs Android 4.4 KitKat out-of-the-box topped with ColorOS 2.0

Weighing about 155 gm, the OPPO R5 features a 2000 mAh Li-Po battery with rapid charge technology. It goes without saying that 2000 mAh is a very small capacity for such a hi-fi specs bearing smartphone. The battery life is set at about 9 hours and if you run videos, it should last for about 5.5 hours. On the connectivity front, the OPPO R5 specs list - USB, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/a and GPS. As far as connectors are concerned, there's the usual USB-to-3.5mm Audio Adaptor and Micro USB cable support.

oppo-r5-india-launch-specs-price-availability-more
Finally, we have to admit that the OPPO R5 smartphone features an impressive sleek profile, clad inside a metal frame that looks solid and well-built. At just 4.85mm (0.19 inches), the phone looks like a perfect eye candy and we believe it will attract the customers who can fall for that.

What are your thoughts on the new OPPO R5's price in India? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#​

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    I am always a fan of OPPS designs, they come up with an amazing Specs... however the battery seems to be a disappointing one.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Agree with you #-Link-Snipped-# We are in talks with OPPO folks. If things go well, we will be soon be publishing a detailed hands-on review on OPPO R5.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Last year in August, the Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy (AURA) was given the charge of managing the construction of Large Synoptic Survey Telescope (LSST) observatory by the...
Guess what? Read the Newspaper below first. Find something unusual? Yes, it's our CE T-Shirt worn by a Crazy Engineer who hasn't slept in years. @Rupam Das : Kudos Sir!!!
I want to start a new discussion about coaching classes for engineering students. I dont know if this topic is/was discussed earlier. (I am too lazy to go thru old...
Security and surety comes from health and wealth of being. This comes from a self assuredness in family prosperity. This family's love creates a community with dreams and legacy's of...
KalpanaL submitted a new project: 3D Secure Password - Here i use authetication scheme, in it " Text + Color " combination use. This is authentication scheme where text can...