OPPO R5 Priced At Rs. 29990 In India Available For Pre-Orders Starting Jan 1, 2015

OPPO R5 has been officially announced in India with a price tag of Rs. 29990. The phone will be available for pre-orders starting January 1, 2015. We discussed the #-Link-Snipped-# of the phone in detail in our earlier article and we'd encourage you to check it out if you're thinking of buying it. The phone's got a 5.2" AMOLED screen and a powerful MSM8939 CPU. The rear camera boasts of a 13MP sensor which comes along with a PI 2.0 Plus Flash Shot technology. Tom Lu, Chief at OPPO's India operations said that the company's developed the phone keeping the end user in mind.

The most noteworthy feature of the phone, however, is it's 4G readiness. It's quite important to note that while 4G networks are yet to be established in India, the hardware manufacturers are already betting their products on this upcoming technology. It's expected that 2015 will be the year of 4G in India with most of the leading telecom operators in India announcing 4G services. We've covered #-Link-Snipped-# in detail through several of our articles in the recent times.

Oppo-R5-India

OPPO R5 is also the thinnest phone available in the market. In order to achieve the thinness, OPPO had to sacrifice the micro SD card slot. Keep in mind that the phone's got about 16 GB of internal storage which cannot be expanded further. If you are keen on purchasing the phone, keep the storage limits in mind.

Source: Qualcomm: OPPO launches 4G-enabled smartphone OPPO R5 at 29,990 in India - The Economic Times

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here's what each one of you is secretly asking - True Or Not True?
Hi Everyone!! Name:Koushal Patel , best known as KP among friends!! 😀😀 Engineering Trade:Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Location: Mumbai Occupation: Software Engineer Work Experience: Since Jan 2013 - 2 years...
can you write code in c language for my circuit which is attached to it(vehicle tracking using GSM and GPS).
After the launch of Stellar 520n and Dream Uno 498H (known as a hindi smartphone) in this month, the Indian smartphone maker company, Spice mobiles has launched a dual-SIM (GSM...
I have a simpler solution to open file at folder location at D:\Folder A\Folder B\Folder C\Folder D by creating create batch file... Batch file experts kindly let me know in...