Oppo Neo 7 Features 5 Inch Display, Quad Core CPU, 1 GB RAM And 4G Support

OPPO Electronics, the Chinese Smartphone maker, has revealed a new smartphone for its Indian market with 'Oppo Neo 7' a new 5-inch smartphone running ColorOS 2.1 based on Android 5.1 operating system. The new phone is a successor to the company's previous Oppo Neo 5 which also featured a Mirror Surface. The phone's interesting streamlined arc design and an affordable price tag are sure to lure customers in. With the festive season in India at its peak, Oppo Neo 7 is launching in the market by the end of this week. Let's check out the top Neo 7 features and specs.

oppo-neo-7

As stated earlier, the Oppo Neo 7 features a 5 inch IPS display with 960 x 540 pixels resolution touch screen that has 220 PPI pixel density. Super light weight at 141 grams, the Neo 7 is powered by a 1.2 GHz Quad Core MSM8916 processor coupled with 1 GB RAM and 16 GB internal memory. The phone supports up to 128 GB microSD cards.

Running atop a 2420 mAh Li Polymer battery, the Oppo Neo 7 smartphone features Dual SIM card slots. The battery on the phone is said to cruise the handset for a whole day without the need of recharging.

One of the most important features that sets the device apart is its shiny mirror surface. The company has made use of fibre glass and an optical coating technology, to give the handset's rear thirteen layers of mirror surface that has a remarkable thinness of just 0.56 mm. A result of 40 different processes, the Oppo Neo 7's rear comes with a mirror-like look that reflects light. The phone's rear is available in two variants - black & white.

The aforementioned streamlined arc frame comes in two colour options aka silver and golden. The smartphone's interior body has been developed using high-strength magnesium and aluminium alloy.

Coming to the most important part - the phone's camera - Oppo Neo 7 brings an 8 megapixel rear camera with back-illuminated sensor and a photo sensitive area of up to 1/4 inch with a wide f/2.0 aperture. The front 5 megapixel snapper with high frame rate is great for taking selfies. The camera is equipped with Pure Image 2.0+ imaging platform. Other smart features include - 3 beautify modes, 11 filters, Double Exposure and Light Sensitive Sensor. An Ultra HD mode shoots 6 photos consecutively to create a single 24 MP image.

That's all about the Oppo Neo 7 features and specs. The phone is priced in India at Rs. 9,990 and is going on sale in the next couple of days. What are your thoughts about the new Oppo smartphone? Share with us in comments below.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The new BSNL portal portal.bsnl.in looks very promising but I'm unable to login to it using my old username and password. I tried creating a new account to see if...
Is computer networking demanding and rising field in IT sector . I want to make career in networking what should i do ?
Being promoted with the catch line 'India in Nayi Umeed', the all new unisex scooter Hero Duet has finally arrived. Available in six beautiful color options - Candy Red, Pearl...
We've a Nikon D5300 DSRL with the kit lens (AF-S NIKKOR 18-55 mm) and that does an impressive job of clicking general photos - indoor and outdoor. It's due for...
Dear All, I need standard work procedure for testing/erection/commissioning procedure for LT/HT panels with reference to IEC/IS standard. Thanks in advance, M. Paramasivan