OPPO Neo 5 Launched in India For Rs. 9990 - Specs Sneak Peek

OPPO Neo series has a new member. It's called OPPO Neo 5 and today it has been launched in India. An 8 mm thick phone with a 2000 mAh Li-Po battery, the new OPPO smartphone runs the slightly old Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS out-of-the-box and comes wrapped with Color OS 2.0.1 layer. The interior of the OPPO Neo 5 is designed with a double-layer metallic structure for a more compact, thin, and seamless body that has better heat dissipation capabilities. Available in two colors white and black, the device will be sold in India for Rs. 9990 making it a direct competitor for Asus Zenfone and Xiaomi Redmi Note. Having a Mediatek MT6582 engine at its core, the phone boasts of a 1.3 GHz Quad core processor and a Mali 400 graphics unit. Bearing 1 GB RAM inside alongside 8 GB ROM (expandable up to 32GB via microSD card), the smartphone sports a 4.5 inch IPS TFT multi-touch capacitive screen with FWVGA (854 by 480 pixels) resolution display.

Oppo-Neo-5-smartphone-india

The rear end of the phone is adorned by an 8 megapixel snapper (with flash), whereas on the front there's a decent 2 megapixel selfie camera. Featuring Dual SIM card (micro + nano) support, the smartphone supports GSM and WCDMA networks. The connectivity is taken care of using Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi and GPS.

With that we come to the end of the main features of OPPO Neo 5 smartphone. Do you think it can float to the list of top 10 mid-budget Android phones in the country? Let us know your opinions via comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    In current world it became necessary to launch something every quarter or six month otherwise your name will go into oblivion. Seems like that's the sole motive of launching this device.

Every phone with 10K price tag has the same features released by OPPO; not sure why I need to look at it !!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys I'm Electrical engineer, I want to know the opportunities of GATE other than IITs, NITs and PSUs . What are all good colleges/universities to pursue M.Tech for EE and...
A lot of people google 'which sites to join' when they are new to the Internet and a lot many of these people are engineering students in India who want...
Just noticed that CrazyEngineers has now 1 Lakh 75 Thousand registered members. 😀 Just another milestone. Let's all hope to grow by thousands in the coming year. 👍 CHEERS to...
Hi Engineers, I'm working in an IT company with nearly 2years experience. I completed UG in Electrical engineering, since I got only 25marks in GATE in my first attempt in...
At first glance, iBall's new smartphone mSLR cobalt 4 looks like just another Android smartphone, but the shutterbugs among us have a reason to look again. The new iBall phone...