OPPO Joy 3 Features Dual SIM Support, Android 4.0 And 1GB RAM

OPPO Electronics is back with its new sub- Rs. 10,000 smartphone called the OPPO Joy 3, a successor to the company's previous Joy series phone 'Joy Plus'. OPPO Joy 3 brings Android 4.4 KitKat operating system to the table layered with ColorOS 2.0. There's not much to brag about in the features section. A 1.3 GHz Quad-Core MediaTek engine & Mali-400MP2 GPU runs the smartphone and underneath the hood it brings 1 GB RAM and 4 GB microSD support. A 2000 mAh Li-Po Battery provides the juice to keep your Joy 3 running for more than half a day on 3G. The phone's 4.5 inch IPS TFT display does little to impress, thanks to its FWVGA (854 by 480 pixels) screen resolution. Weighing about 135g, the OPPO Joy 3 comes in two color options - White and Grey.

OPPO-Joy3-Smartphone

The main rear camera has a 5 megapixel sensor whereas the front snapper has a 2 megapixel snapper. Among the top features highlighted by the Chinese manufacturer, there's Dual SIM, Dual Standby support. Moreover, there's the Double Exposure camera mode, where users can shoot twice and automatically overlay pictures into one to create unique visual effects.
Among the connectivity options, there's the usual GSM, WCDMA, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n and OTG.

Priced at Rs. 7,990, the OPPO Joy 3 package comes with a micro USB cable, a charger and earphones. The phone has reportedly began selling in India.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Narayana Murthy was speaking at the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) and his words were not very pleasing. Murthy said that there has been no innovation from India; not a...
A lot of CDAC aspirants have contacted asking which CDAC course is the best for job and placements? Frankly speaking, I did not know the answer but the volume of...
CDAC centres allotted to all who applied can be discussed in this thread so students who will attempt CDAC in the near future can get a good idea. Please post...
Helloo, Can anyone please tell me how is CDAC noida for DESD course...??????? What about placements and coaching?
After Google pushed Ext4 Encryption patch, I was kinda excited to implement it on my system. Anyone out here have knowledge to encrypt Ext4 FS without losing my data/ without...