Oppo F1s with 64 GB Storage, 4 GB RAM, and 16 MP Selfie Camera unveiled at INR 18990

Chinese smartphone maker, Oppo, has launched an upgraded version of Oppo F1s unveiled earlier in August this year with increased RAM and internal storage capacity. The new device sports a beefed up 4 GB RAM and 64 GB storage bundle as against earlier version of 3 GB RAM/ 32 GB storage. The smartphone also comes in a new ‘grey’ variant.

OPPO-F1s

Other specifications include 5.5-inch HD (720 x 1280 pixels) IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection featuring a support for gloved and wet touch input. Powered by an octa-core MediaTek MT6750 SoC and microSD card support of up to 128 GB it is coupled with the Mali-T860 MP2 GPU. Running on ColorOS 3.0 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop it further comprises a battery power of 3075 mAh.

The smartphone sporting a fingerprint sensor on the home button touts that the technology unlocks the device in as little as 0.22 seconds. On optics front Oppo F1s bears a 16-megapixel front-facing camera with a 1/3.1-inch sensor and f/2.0 aperture. Additional selfie-focused features on the smartphone include its Beautify 4.0 app for selfie editing, the Selfie Panorama feature clubbing together three selfies, and the Screen Flash feature. A 13-megapixel rear camera sports PDAF autofocus, an f/2.2 aperture, and dual-LED flash while connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, USB OTG, GPS, and Bluetooth v4.0.

The new variant will be available via Amazon India from December for a price tag of Rs 18,990. The company also plans to release an exclusive Dr Strange cover for first 50,000 buyers for free.

Source:#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wishing loads of happiness and success on your special day! Happy Birthday @Manish Goyal Keep rocking! 🎉😁😁
How to write a arduino code for a linear position controller using (arduino , H-bridge & potentiometer)
*State of the Art - Novel InFlow Tech - Featured Project Development; 1-Gearturbine, 2-Imploturbocompressor: *Wordpress Blog State of the Art Novel InFlow Gearturbine Imploturbocompressor: *State ofthe Art-Novel InFlowTech 1Gearturbine RotaryTurbo...
Panasonic has added another variant to its Eluga series line-up with the launch of Eluga Mark 2. The smartphone coming in gold option, features a dual SIM (Micro + Nano)...
Dear sir I was passed out in this year.I had worked for three months and then resigned because that job didn't give enough satisfaction.I am economically that much strong.But I...