opinion on Poster for Techfest

this is the first draft of the poster I made for our college all girls techfest. Its still rough around the edges and not the final draft. I'd like to hear what to add or remove from this to make it look more appealing. So what do you think? 😀

[​IMG]

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    where do you intend to include the college details??
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Smita its nice creation.. I suggest to change color combination Use something more attractive..nice abstract there.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's incomplete. The background looks good, but you will have to fill it with some information before we can comment on it 😉

What say you?
  • itchap
    itchap
    godfather
    Smita its nice creation.. I suggest to change color combination Use something more attractive..nice abstract there.
    Hey smita89 you know something that GodFather is really very good in creating this type of posters. So i think you should take GF's help in creating that.
    By the way the poster you created is also looking very good.;-);-)
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    Nice... poster.. smita...
    u know...? gf is also good creator of this kind of posters..
  • viggnesh90
    viggnesh90
    IF you can create a little bit darker background with some classy fine touches it will look awesome. This is great. Simply superb 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

plz help if anyone have poster of Mechanical Geometry or related to mechanical plz share with us.. i need this poster:
was wondering if two nodes in a given wi-max or for that matter in a wi-fi network can communicate with each other without actually going through internet back haul?
The satellites were put in orbit by the French rocket Ariane 5 rocket, operated by Arianespace.This satellite will be co ordinating with the existing fleet of satellite to provide high...
hi i looking forward to do a final year project in following domains 1.SECURITY 2.WEB BASED APPLICATION /Networking using the JAVA or DotNet technologies it would be a real help...
​In what appears to be a challenge to Google Earth and Wikimapia, the Space Applications Centre (SAC) of ISRO has come up with 'Bhuvan', bringing India's name into the limelight...