#opIndia

Internet hackers group Anonymous has finally landed in India. Here is an interesting chat of a reporter with the group.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Now the issue is, do we really need them to help us? The group is fighting for censor free internet for a long time. They have organized some successful protests in the past. They plan to organize a peaceful movement on June 9th. How many of you are going?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Has anyone here have any experience on PCB Design Fab Assembly start up? May I know how did it go? What are the considerations? What are the challenges involved?
Google plans to warn more than half a million users of a computer infection that may knock their computers off the Internet this summer. Hackers have infected a network of...
Name:gwendollen *Engineering Trade:ECE Location:ANDHRA PRADESH *Occupation: i am a B-Tech final year student *Hobbies & Interests: surfing the net,reading detective and adventourous stories and playing chess
For those who have tried getting online quotes from PCB vendors (i.e. for design or fabrication), may I know your feedback from doing this? I personally have not tried sending...
according 2 my info i think that the hardware prototype of mobile videophone is a failure......... bt i dnt knowhow far this is true...... can any one hlp me with...