Operating domestic equipments using mobile phone: How to start?

Hi everybody..
I have just join this form.
I need some help of form geeks if they can.
I am going to work on a project 'operating domestic equipments using mobile phone' as you have heard about this before.
Can anybody help about initial step regarding this project.From where should I start?

Replies

• sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Re: alittle help needed...

Welcome to CE Bansal

Please introduce yourself in the introduction section

Please tell us about how much you know so that we can guide you accordingly ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to project ideas section.
  • BANSAL7827
    BANSAL7827
    hello sarveshgupta ...๐Ÿ˜›

nice to see your post here and sorry for a late reply.๐Ÿ˜”
    Well as you asked me about my introduction I have mentioned at introduction section.Now as you have asked me how much I know about this project so I want to tell you that I have studied a little about this project.The principal of this project and some new ideas regarding this popping in my mind.

But the problem is that I can not find a suitable circuit for that.If you can help me a little I will be thankful to you.๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I stumbled upon this: https://cryptome.org/isp-spy/yahoo-spy.pdf Basic subscriber records: approx. $20 for the first ID, $10 per ID thereafter. Basic Group Information (including information about moderators): approx. $20 for a group...
I am an automobile engineer, currently in delhi workin with a company as an instructor teaching softwares like CATIA and ANSYS.๐Ÿ˜€
This Mobile Phone Application which can speak out the text messages you receive on your handset. This would make sure that you don't have to read to messages manually and...
I got the CE t-shirt ,it's very nice & Cool , i will post snaps tonight... *Thread No 27,000* Check Out Some More On:- https://sites.google.com/site/maheshdahale7/ce-t-shirt
HI guys..! In this sem, we have a term paper lab. We have to prepare a paper according to IEEE format on our own topic..! So, suggest me a good...