Opera 10.6 Alpha is Faster Than Google Chrome 6!

Oh My! I wonder where these browser wars are heading to. Opera surely is obsessed about speed and its latest build, 10.6 Alpha is way speedier than Chrome 6.

Look at following benchmarking tool:

#-Link-Snipped-#

What do you have to say?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We all know differences between window and Linux operating systems Guys whenever someone ask for more secure operating systems then most of times linux is preferred . I don't understand...
LANSING, Mich.— Cloud Computing analyst, www.CloudHarmony.com, performed a comprehensive analysis of twenty (20) Cloud Computing Vendors CPU performance. Cloud Harmony benchmarked more than 150 different cloud server configurations focusing this...
UAE's leading telecom operator, Etisalat is in talks with Reliance Communications to acquire 25% stake. The worth of the deal is estimated at INR. 18000 Cr. Rumors are that Etisalat...
Source: Delicious Founder Joshua Schachter Leaves Google Founder of one of the most popular bookmark sharing service, Del.icio.us is quitting Google: Twitter / joshua schachter: today is my last day...
As HP flexes its muscles to acquire the EDS group for about $12.5 billion; the company has said that it will fire over 9000 employees over the next few months....