Opera 10.50 speed test - is it the fastest?

Opera has released the 'fastest browser on Earth, Opera 10.50' (on Windows platform).

If you wish to get it, head over to #-Link-Snipped-# .

Please share your experience of using Opera 10.50. Do you find it faster than FF & Chrome?

Replies

• optimystix
    optimystix
    u had been testing the new opera right Big K ? How is it? U feel it's any better than FF?

FF3.6 is doing pretty well for me and the addons are the ones that prevent me from shifting to another browser. Hows the new opera in terms of speed anyways??
    any other noticeable effect ??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I didn't test it. I installed it on my laptop and I've been working with my desktop. Haven't had a chance to install it on my desktop yet.

MaRo can give us few insights.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Opera 10.50 uses the Carakan JavaScript engine and claims that its the fastest JavaScript engine so far. Can anyone here shed some light on what makes Carakan so fast (I'm...
Hi; I am trying to lift a 10 k.g. load using a screw thread ( found on scissor jacks ). I need to use as low a voltage as I...
Xebec 10, d annual techfest of mech dept,IGIT invites u to b a part of 3 day xtravaganza starting march 4 .it includes technical n non technical events both. u...
Can anyone tell the basic difference between transducer and transmitter?
-New Product Suite Allows Users to Cost-effectively Make First Steps to 3D while Retaining Existing 2D Functionality- * FARNBOROUGH, UK:*2 March 2010 - Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADSK), a world leader...