openings for Mechanical engineers

Hii,

Looking for entry level associates 2008,2009 & 2010 pass outs with Good Academic records, Good Communication, right attitude and with flexibility to work in any location or project.

Eligibility Criteria :

Diploma / Bachelors / Masters in Mechanical / Production Engineering with consistent first class (60%), fromSSC onwards till end of graduation/Post-graduation.
Must be2008, 2009 or 2010 batch passed-out
Post diploma in Tool Design from CITD / NTTF / GTTC etc. and / or having skills of Pro/E / Hyper mesh / Abacus is an added advantage.
Correspondence or Distance Education programs are not considered.

Let me know any interested

Replies

• aastha johari
    aastha johari
    hiii, please lemme knw the details 4 d same..
    i m mechanical b.tch pass out 2010. knw autocad and pro-e..
    thnx n regards..
  • zaki_whiz03
    zaki_whiz03
    where are the postings for this job
    CTC? (average)
  • jaggi
    jaggi
    Company is axisitt.
    @zaki, No idea about CTC...
    @aastha, send me your resume to jaggi(dot)gk(at)gmaillll....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @jaggi: Are you a representative or an employee of Axisitt? If yes, post your office mail ID.

@Everyone: I'd warn everyone from sharing your profile/bio-data with unauthorized personnel posting a job requirement through open forum. CE will NOT be responsible for any damage this might cause.
  • jaggi
    jaggi
    hmmm, Ok, i understand.
    Interested ones forward your resumes to #-Link-Snipped-# putting my email #-Link-Snipped-# in CC
    Mention as reffered by Jagadeesh, in the body of the mail somewhere.

And, i don't work for axisitt, but i work for some R&D company, which i don't want to relieve it now 馃榾
    Hope this is more fine and authenticative ;-)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi everybody. please give information about Advances in networking security
i need mini projects titles in the field of electronics and communication ....
Hi friends, I have recently purchased an Ipad but now I am looking for Ipad case to prevent my Ipad from dust and scratch. It needs to be attractive and...
I have seen we have already made a half century of users of CE Facebook Application Guys it is not ready till now.It is still under development . I request...
I've often had problems with employees (read humans) being called 'Resources' under the name 'Human Resource'. Look at the Wikipedia Definition of 'Resource' - A resource is any physical or...