Openings At Sunguard Pune Windows (VMWare) Admins

Sunguard is hiring VMWare professionals. The desired experience is between 1-4 years and the selected candidates will have following responsibilities -

• Install and configure ESX servers and Virtual Center.
  • Troubleshooting ESX server and Virtual Center using VIC and command line (SSH or console)
  • Work with engineers located locally and overseas
  • Perform change tasks (ITIL process) on Virtual Center and ESX servers.
  • Upgrading/Patching Virtual infrastructure
Desired skills -

1. Knowledge of SQL( for VC installation and upgrade).
  2. Knowledge of Linux is added advantage
  3. Certification on VMware & SAN is added advantage.
  4. Certification on Windows
  5. Comfortable working with short deadlines
  6. Excellent communication skills
  7. Comfortable taking direction and adhering to policy
  8. English written and spoken language skills
  9. Basic Concepts of Networking & TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP etc

Send your updated resumes to - shobhit.bhatia {AT} sungard.com

PS: Mention "via: CrazyEngineers.com" in the title of your email!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, I'm sure you must be regularly checking out VoiCE - our official blog. It's full of awesome articles written by our talented authors to keep you updated about the...
i am planning to learn microcontroller in my summer internship program. currently we have 8085 microprocessor in our course. So which microcontroller i should learn AVR , PIC OR 8051...
Hi guys! I'm really confused with the maglev trains, i've understood how they got lifted up but i couldn't get how they move forward. will they follow motor principe?
Helsinki, Finland and Berne, Switzerland – 23 February 2011 – Two strong market players in RFID services, Vilant Systems Oy, one of the leading RFID suppliers in Europe with 150...
Laser Manufacturer to Promote Benefits of Lasers for Medical Device Processing Industrial laser manufacturer, JK Lasers (part of the GSI Group), will be participating in this year’s Medtec UK exhibition,...