Open Source Turtle Robot (OSTR)

Quote: Robotics is the exciting intersection of a number of engineering fields including mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, and computer science. This project was designed as the basis for a two-day workshop for high school age students to introduce them to engineering principles and giving them a jumping off point for exploring their interests further. There is something for everyone here, even if it is just for the art it creates. Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I really want some good suggestion as I am seeing lots of freshers passout every year and most of them not getting jobs it is due the engineering system...
Madrid vs Bayern - event at FaceKobo Madrid welcomes Bayern Munich to the Spanish capital on Tuesday for their Champions League semifinal second leg, as the Germans enter the game...
Hey guys!! Check studypal.co, Many of my friends in NY have found good study partners from it.
Is Apple finally getting into the VR and AR hardware game? The house that Jobs and Wozniak built has been one of the few major tech companies conspicuously absent from...
One of the ongoing debates about the general acceptance of electric vehicles (EVs) is the need for wireless charging. Proponents of such systems point to the ability to park over...