OOO1

Project Abstract / Summary : my project is a power producing device which gives limited rpm on a shaft without any external source or without any piston cylinder arrangement.
The important parts of this project is that it does not require any external force to drive a mechanism.Although it is a small part but impressive one.This help in reducing the labour power as well as consumption of fuel because it does not require any fuel other than force for one time

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : In this time pollution is a big problem in the entire world and resources are available in the limited amount in this world .There are many mechanical device is running already in the world but they are polluting our environment chemically as well as noisy.To reduce this problem we are working in that particular project.
The important parts of this project is that it does not require any external force to drive a mechanism.Although it is a small part but impressive one.This help in reducing the labour power as well as consumption of fuel because it does not require any fuel other than force for one time

Project Category : Mechanical / Automobile / Aeronautical
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: MEERUT INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,MEERUT
City: MEERUT
State: UTTAR PRADESH
Participating Team From: Third Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Researchers at University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB) are working on developing smartphones that maximize the use of embedded sensors. The main objective of making use of sensors is to...
The South Korean multinational company, Samsung is known for launching wide range of smartphones, TVs, tablets, et al. It is also one of the largest producers of memory chips in...
Project Abstract / Summary : In this project, analyses of simple columns with four different end boundary conditions using Euler’s theory are analysed and the results are verified numerically using...
Hello CEANs . I was learning Php from last year in a small web development company . And now from last two months I am working as a regular employee...
Consider two files ,one has very less spaces between the text written on it,while one which has a lot of spaces between the text ,so how does the introduction of...