Do you have any Idea.....?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    BHUVANESH PERIYASAMY
    Is it possible to convert the electricity to digital data
    and transmit through the internet
    Do you have any Idea.....?
    I sincerely hope that you are not pulling the collective legs of us all here on CE.
    Electricity is a physical quantity. Digital data is not.
    If you can do this you can build a Star Trek transponder and beam people and things all over.
  • BHUVANESH PERIYASAMY
    BHUVANESH PERIYASAMY
    I know that....
    But I confuse with Digital storage oscilloscope
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    BHUVANESH PERIYASAMY
    But I confuse with Digital storage oscilloscope
    It is possible to convert an analog signal to digital data, transmit such data, reconvert such data back to analog format at the receiving end.
    However each of those steps consume energy. The energy in the original analog signal is not transmittable as digital data for reconversion to electricity at the other end in the sense electricity can be sent through wires.

Have a look here for Digital Storage Scopes:
    PDF

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A National Geographic video on Spinisaurus, the lost giant dynosaur of the Sahara: https://bcove.me/mrtvix6n
Yeah, Blackberry is back in town with the new 'Passport' design. Check out the video below:- This model does invoke mixed reviews, But, my question is should Android Heads think...
Friends, I am pursuing my masters in advanced computer networks. Given this information, I wish to know if it is useful to learn android programming. If yes, then please enlighten...
Muthuveeran.A submitted a new project: Touch Screen Sheet - untouch screens are using this sheet working as touch basic idea for develop the touch screen sheet for using the scartch...