Online Technical test

Guys can anyone tell me the sites name where i can give online tests to check my skills? I want to give technical test like DBMS, C, C++, CN, OS ,SE etc 😁

Thanks

Replies

• prabait28
    prabait28
    Hai friend,

If u want to take online test for technical test.Go to #-Link-Snipped-# is user friendly.
  • prabait28
    prabait28
    Guys Any one tell me list of medium level IT company in INDIA.
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    Thanks, the above mention site contain only c, java, dbms test but i also want to give CN, OS, DS etc..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what are some good companies in India to apply as an intern at the end of my first year at college??😕
Read it in 'The Hindu' dated 06-07-2011. Is it true that NASA has lost all its Brainware so fast? Looks like the Aerospace sector of engineering is facing a crisis....
I was install Ansys 12. i get below Message "Error :Ansys execution Failed! If This was Distributed ANSYS job, Verify that your MPI software is installed correctly and is in...
Facebook launched its video calling service in collaboration with Skype. Its a one to one chat, not groups, but still its a good thing. Video calling to your facebook friends...
We often hear about bluetooth headphones, but not about wifi headphones. I'm guessing it's the power consumption that's chained the popularity of wifi headphones. Can someone throw more light on...