Online Search Queries

Search Engines has become one of the crucial part of day to day life of Internet users. At an average everyday more than 14 billion queries are fired across all search engines. Since every person fires queries in his/her own way its hard for search engines designers to find out what results should be given [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I chanced upon a rural family who at just arrived to begin a new life in the city. They were standing on the railway FOB begging for money from passersby....
Hello all. I've recently got into doing small electronic work. Ive got some soldering experience and have done work with LEDS, resistors, capacitors, and transistors. Anyways, I would like to...
Looks like Paypal and RBI aren't going well together. Earlier, Paypal had to stop payments to individuals in India which was later lifted. Now, Paypal has come up with following...
Port Scanner Worm Hello Does anyone know any kind of virus or worm that after infecting a computer in a Lan, the worm can go through other computers or at...
Toshiba does manufacture great laptops, but for some reason or the other, they fail to impress an average consumer. I think that is the reason why Toshiba is not a...