Online OCR [Optical Character Recognition] Service - Free!

You are going to love this free service -> Free Online OCR - Image to text and PDF to Doc converter

OnlineOCR lets you recognize text from -Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Rtf, Html and Txt

Enjoy!

Replies

• nanolab
    nanolab
    NewOCR.com is a free Free Online OCR - Convert JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF, PDF, DjVu to Text service, that recognizes multilingual text from a scanned document or photo, handles image files in different formats, can process 29 languages (Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovene, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese) and supports layout analysis, which means that it can interpret multi-column text.
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Great !!!!

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

No spamming. Just post the photos of your dream car. Also tell us in just 1 sentence why its your dream car. Note: In order to post the photo of...
Dear members, I intend to make simple simulation of target tracking using WSN. I would like to know, what measurement variables can be obtained using WSN? Is it realistic to...
Travelling has become a harrowing experience for many because of the traffic snarls, which have become synonymous with the cities. In this scenario, having an entertainment system on board can...
hello ceans below here is a link for an online puzzle contest take part and share your views about this contest😁 www.cyberpirates.aranyatech.com
Hello everybody Iam a student in electrical engineering in the last year and I need your help in my senior project Iam interested in this project "New car anti snatch...