Online Masters Degree for Engineers By Purdue University

Purdue’s College of Engineering offers full online master’s degrees in -
Aerospace (MSAAE), Industrial (MSIE), Electrical (MSECE), Mechanical (MSME), Dual MBA and MSE, Biomedical Engineering (MSE), Engineering Management (MSE) and Computer Science (MS in CS).

Professors keep office hours for their online students, and you can stay in touch with them via phone or email. Some set up chat rooms to facilitate interaction between you and your virtual classmates.

There are a lot of certificate programs too.

Check here: #-Link-Snipped-#
Here's some info -

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I think it started when Apple made a big deal about Siri - the natural voice processing software. Since the many electronic giants have followed the trend and have announced...
Panasonic India has today launched its new 'out of the world' smartphone called the Panasonic P51 at Rs. 26,900/-. If you're someone who keeps an eye for the gadget-related news,...
Hi everyone i'm new to programming and i have a project in which i have to use 4 threads to execute 4 methods using pthreads, let m1, m2, m3, m4...
Hi everyone, I was looking for a low power audio op amp for a project. I'll be using a 5V source and the input coming form pin 9 of an...
Hi there, In Network theorems, we say that in any Linear Bilateral Network.....(bla bla bla...) But Could anyone tell me the exact meaning of Linear and Bilateral? Thanks in advance.....