online job for beginners

hi everyone,

Can anyone tell me if it is genuine to download the product at work at home for beginners website ? Is it true that anybody who buys that product can earn a minimum of Rs.30000 per month?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    harshitha
    hi everyone,

Can anyone tell me if it is genuine to download the product at work at home for beginners website ? Is it true that anybody who buys that product can earn a minimum of Rs.30000 per month?
    Take it for granted, there is no easy way to make Rs. 30,000 per month by working at home (unless your employer gives you that much money to work from home).

I've came across many people who got cheated. There are no short cuts to earning money online.
  • harshitha
    harshitha
    thank you very much for this information.but i thought since it was a google product in which the google people would prepare a website and give it to us for free and add their google ads on my web page which they have prepared for free of cost and they also said that they would pay me for every click on their advertisement on my website .
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    harshitha
    thank you very much for this information.but i thought since it was a google product in which the google people would prepare a website and give it to us for free and add their google ads on my web page which they have prepared for free of cost and they also said that they would pay me for every click on their advertisement on my website .
    True, they'll give you a Google product {For records' sake, its called Google Adsense} - and its free for everyone with a website or blog.

The point is, they tell you only the initial half of the story. The real stuff lies in the other half - which is traffic. For making INR. 30,000/- per month, you'll need traffic in tens of thousands of visitors per month. They don't help with that.

Frankly speaking, growing traffic to your website requires time and patience. It may take years before people reach there. I do not want to discourage you; but I am trying to give you the real picture.

You need not pay a single dime to do what they are doing. I'll tell you what those guys were going to tell you and for free!

1. Start a website or a blog.
    2. Put ads from Google network or other network.
    3. Grow traffic to your website [ now, this is the key thing!]
    4. Make money.

You can very well do 1 & 2 on your own. No need to pay them money for it.
  • icehari
    icehari
    ya, you can take google adsense but if you are serious on money making in online then you have to learn more and follow many sites and blogs.... i too love money making in online and follow Money Making info, problogger.net, forums.digitalpoint.com....

see these websites and learn more
  • harshitha
    harshitha
    The_Big_K
    True, they'll give you a Google product {For records' sake, its called Google Adsense} - and its free for everyone with a website or blog.

The point is, they tell you only the initial half of the story. The real stuff lies in the other half - which is traffic. For making INR. 30,000/- per month, you'll need traffic in tens of thousands of visitors per month. They don't help with that.

Frankly speaking, growing traffic to your website requires time and patience. It may take years before people reach there. I do not want to discourage you; but I am trying to give you the real picture.

You need not pay a single dime to do what they are doing. I'll tell you what those guys were going to tell you and for free!

1. Start a website or a blog.
    2. Put ads from Google network or other network.
    3. Grow traffic to your website [ now, this is the key thing!]
    4. Make money.

You can very well do 1 & 2 on your own. No need to pay them money for it.

starting my own website i think is a very good idea instead of some one els creating a website for me which contains things that i dont know.please give me the details on how to start my own website and how to maintain it?
  • Gopal Dinesh
    Gopal Dinesh
    Online data entry is an excellent career to consider if you want to work at home. The equipment needed for this type of job is very minimal. You only need a computer with an Internet connection, a table and a comfortable chair. Data entry duties include the inputting of correspondence, reports, and spreadsheets into a home computer and then transmitting that data using the Internet. Work at home data entry personnel may also proofread text, edit information, and maintain databases. Data entry jobs usually offer flexible scheduling, allowing people to work when they want to and as little or as much as they want to. Some of the growing fields for work at home data entry include medical and legal transcription, medical coding and litigation coding.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    harshitha
    .please give me the details on how to start my own website and how to maintain it?
    Search the forums. This question has been discussed lot of times on CE. If you don't find, let me know.
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    ya.......
    it is posible... to earn... 30000 per month... but you should work with great dedication...

before 2 months me and my frd got oportunity to join one scheme work on online education....

in which we have to sell product (package) of 8000rs .... in which u get accaunt through which you can learn more than 55 cousces like java oracle .net c c++ linux,etc online

+

yo can get some space to creat your own site....
    +
    you can get opportunity to sell this product to other and earn commision....

but unfortunatly i refused this scheme and my frd had joined it... today he earn money as well as study in BE mech in guj...
  • harshitha
    harshitha
    The_Big_K
    Search the forums. This question has been discussed lot of times on CE. If you don't find, let me know.
    can you please tell me how to buy web space and domain name?
    and also tell me how much do i have to invest in order to buy web space and domain name?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ok, this is one commonly asked question on CE. I'll soon post a short article on how to go about building your own website.
  • icehari
    icehari
    okay, then you can contact me for live help mail here #-Link-Snipped-# as i doing domain and web space works, guys use this genuinely do spam me....
    it will be better if you know Tamil or English..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI I want to know more about the hydrocarbon industries and how useful are they to the Mechanical engineers. Please help me to know more about the equipments and operations...
The fishermen love me, but doctor hate me, kids want to eat me, i am 13 letter word who i am ? hint: _H_T___I__ME_ Solve it CEans?
I am new to computer programming and want to know the difference between Java Applets (with AppletViewer) and HTML.
My name is Cameron Sharpe CEO of . I am running a dating website. Am planning to open a back office in India and looking out for some good space...
I am building an experimental project and I am confused as to how much voltage I will need. I have five 400 volt 470 uf capacitors wired in series to...