Online Education Fair by Education UK and British Council

If you are considering studying for a UK qualification, here is an opportunity for you to get the related information from the representatives of the UK Institutions available at the click of mouse! Education UK is holding a Virtual Exhibition for the period from 15 July to 05 August 2010. The participating UK Institutions will provide you information related to various courses, scholarships, admission procedures etc.
By participating in the Virtual Exhibition you get access to-

·Online gateway to information about study options in the UK
·Information on various scholarships being provided by the UK institutions
·Downloadable information on the courses, admission procedure, student facilities, campus etc.
·Online Chat with representatives of the UK institutions
·`Query Corner’, where you can post specific queries to the UK

institutions on #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi alls Please suggest me Some of Best engineering Colleges in jaipur that are recently opened.
CEans, CE Bulletin is returning! All our registered members (who have opted to receive mails from admin) will soon see CE Bulletin in their mailboxes. We plan to keep you...
hi der????
!! Would you agree with this graph?: I was talking to someone about it, and they seem confused with the issue of dynamic impedance of the capacitor, I was surprised!!
If you missed out on a great .com domain name?Well, may be you can still get the .co variety. Registry operators of .co domain Homepage | .CO Domain Registration |...