Online Digital Marketing Course For Beginners

Hi CE'ans.

Can any one explain me What exactly is the online digital Marketing ?

Any Good online resource for get trained on this.

Many Thanks
Madhu

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Digital marketing - is marketing done online. The idea is to reach out to the audiences through online channels - like websites, blogs, forums, newsletters, social channels like Facebook, Google, Twitter etc. There are various techniques including SEO, SEM and so on.

There are several courses online, but don't have any specific recommendations. You may read blogs on digital marketing to get started.
  • madhumurundi
    madhumurundi
    Thanks Kaustubh
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# You can get hands-on experience here at CrazyEngineers too.
    You can come up with online marketing ideas for CE and implement them and see the results for yourselves.

@#-Link-Snipped-# has been handling our social media marketing for over a month now. She can help you out with the sources to read from.
  • madhumurundi
    madhumurundi
    @#-Link-Snipped-# I'm eager to start working on it.
    @#-Link-Snipped-# Please share the details of the resources so that I will start preparing for it.

Thanks,
    Madhu
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Hey madhu, There are tons of online material available on Google. Try searching Social Medial marketing and you will get a few...

Following couple of links are good to have a start with social media marketing with FB:

#-Link-Snipped-#
    20 Ideas for Marketing Your Business with Social Media

Let us know what's your views for the same.
  • madhumurundi
    madhumurundi
    Thanks @#-Link-Snipped-# for wonderful information, I will search in google.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Most of the time, we rely on the YouTube playlists to get the list of trending videos but how do you discover the next big thing? YouTube Nation is here...
Twitter has redesigned the desktop browser version. The new version emulates the “look & feel” of its iOS & Android apps. The new look seems quite cleaner since it focuses...
Name: Pankaj Kore *Engineering Trade:E&TC Location: Solapur *Occupation: Unemployed *Hobbies & Interests: Reading,Music and Food *Aim in life:Career in Sales and Marketing *I joined CrazyEngineers because: 😕 -The Big K-
hey guys m new to this community thought this is worth to join and ask rather than searching 100's of sites on Google so back straight to point.. i'm completing...
Sir ,Is this good course (m from electronics background) .? help me with deatails.. @Kaustubh Katdare , @[Prototype] Hello Engineers, And friends, I have got Admission in DIVSED , C-DAC...