Online Class

I was thinking about Online class, I know that we can make video tutorial and that may help the user to learn. but i have one more idea that how if i use #-Link-Snipped-# and the Ceans who want to learn they can connect with me.

Like Online Class for any PCB Designing Software.

Replies

• jkj
    jkj
    hey I would like to learn
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    hey gf how can you manage it by online
    do you mean by video's if it its already on use or any other please specify to me
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    You can use Citrix GoToMeeting... Its awesome!!! 😀
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    @praveen: citrix what is it
    can i know about it ??
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    praveenscience
    You can use Citrix GoToMeeting... Its awesome!!! 😀
    Is it Freeware?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    narayana murthy
    hey gf how can you manage it by online
    do you mean by video's if it its already on use or any other please specify to me
    Nop I just share my Desktop with the Ceans who really want to learn.
    godfather
    Nop I just share my Desktop with the Ceans who really want to learn.
    Best Option: Download ShowMyPC and use it as a presentation mode. Share the public key in the forums... 😀 Simple... 😛
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    praveenscience
    Best Option: Download ShowMyPC and use it as a presentation mode. Share the public key in the forums... 😀 Simple... 😛
    Thank you Praveen.
    So My Next Step is i will announce the date and time but before that i want to know that how many of Ceans want to learn PCB Designing Software. Will put a poll on the same.

I think Teamviewer and ShowmyPC is similar software.
    godfather
    Thank you Praveen.
    So My Next Step is i will announce the date and time but before that i want to know that how many of Ceans want to learn PCB Designing Software. Will put a poll on the same.

I think Teamviewer and ShowmyPC is similar software.
    Both are similar, but SMP allows you to project. Oki, make it after 9pm. It would be great! Also remember, you cannot stream audio! 😔
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    praveenscience
    Both are similar, but SMP allows you to project. Oki, make it after 9pm. It would be great! Also remember, you cannot stream audio! 😔
    Yes, It will be Visual Only..and we can use Chat for any doubt and query. 😁
    But for streaming audio, am developing a software, but I am not able to get it right! I was able to fix till video stuff. Anyone can help me with audio streaming stuff?
  • kashokshenoy
    kashokshenoy

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It would be good to list out the field/opportunities for a Civil Engineer. 00. Design 01. Road 02. Residential / Commercial Construction 03. Railway 04. Airport 05. Tunneling 06. Dam...
DreamSpark Yatra - 2011 (DSY) is Chennai’s premier academic Developer Conference conducted by CNUGStudent (Chennai .Net User Group). The DevCon will have sessions on the latest technology conducted by well-known...
My first technical post: AJAX - Yellow Fade Technique... Dear Friends, We might have seen in many pages about the Yellow Fade Technique. It’s mainly used in AJAX. Well, I...
Introduction You’ve heard about the iPad, haven’t you. And chances are you want to get one soon. Well, why not check out how your favorite sites would look on an...
Good morning everyone! I wasn't entirely sure where to post this, but this forum seemed the most appropriate. I need to do some hardness testing to Rockwell B (idiotic customer...