Onions Added To England's Champions Trophy Squad

Fast bowler Graham Onions has been added to England's Champions Trophy squad as a replacement for all-rounder Andrew Flintoff and he has also been added to their squad for the ongoing ODI series against Australia.

The International Cricket Council (ICC) have confirmed that Onions can replace Flintoff, who underwent knee surgery shortly after England regained the Ashes last month, in the 15-man squad for the ICC champions trophy#-Link-Snipped-# which begins on 22nd September.

Onions is yet to make his ODI debut but has enjoyed a fine start to his Test career, playing a part in England's Ashes success and has already taken 20 wickets in five Tests. For more information about this tournament visit Indyalive.

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    riyalive
    Fast bowler Graham Onions has been added to England's Champions Trophy squad as a replacement for all-rounder Andrew Flintoff and he has also been added to their squad for the ongoing ODI series against Australia.

The International Cricket Council (ICC) have confirmed that Onions can replace Flintoff, who underwent knee surgery shortly after England regained the Ashes last month, in the 15-man squad for the ICC champions trophy which begins on 22nd September.

Onions is yet to make his ODI debut but has enjoyed a fine start to his Test career, playing a part in England's Ashes success and has already taken 20 wickets in five Tests. For more information about this tournament visit Indyalive.
    Flintoff broke the contract with english board beacuse of Bungee jumping acts in a TV seriel. Was it the reason of his exclusion?

-CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to do my major project in c but i m not able to decide the topic.Please suggest something creative and which can be completed in 6 to 7...
Is it possible to surf internet on mobile phone using the internet( for example brodband) connected to PC.???
Hello CEans... I'm new user to C#... And i'm not getting how to connect C#.Net with oracle 8i?? i'm using Visual Studio 2005 and i'm doing a project with C#...
BUILDING VOCABULARY​ In this thread, we are going to know about synonyms , Antonyms , Idioms, phrases, substitutions, tenses etc. I hope this will be useful for all of our...
What the DirectX means? Gaming and multimedia applications are some of the most satisfying programs you can get for your PC, but getting them to run properly isn’t always as...