OnePlus 2 Official Price In India Will Be Rs. ~28,000

Chinese phone maker, 'flagship killer' has confirmed that the price of OnePlus 2 will be $450 or about Rs. ~28000 in India. With taxes the price is likely to be a little more or less than Rs. 28K and I'm sure OnePlus will try hard to keep the pricing around that bracket. But is the price justified?

I guess the answer is a big, resounding YES! The specs leaked indicate a killer hardware plus software combination. The most spectacular and noteworthy are the presence of USB Type C port for charging and data communication, a powerful Snapdragon 810 oct-core processor with overheating problem addressed by a special thermal gel, special and fast responding fingerprint scanner for security.

The official launch of the phone is scheduled on 28th July which will happen through Virtual Reality. I'm curious to see the camera specs; which will put the OnePlus 2 at par with the likes of Samsung Galaxy S6 and iPhone 6.

It's also expected that the new OnePlus 2 will ship with home-baked Oxygen OS; which is a customised version of Android. This will give OnePlus engineers total control of the software and security updates.

I personally expect 4G support, a big battery that lasts at least for about 1.5 days. Also storage capacities are likely to be 64GB and 128GB. The pricing for the top model is not known yet.

The official price of OnePlus 2 is more than that of OnePlus One; which is currently being sold on Amazon for about Rs. 22K.

Replies

• priyank bhardwaj
    priyank bhardwaj
    nice post
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Has anybody got the Invite Code for One Plus 2?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Vikram S Bargah
    Has anybody got the Invite Code for One Plus 2?
    Me too waiting for the same. 😔

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Since the mid-range smartphone war has cooled down for a while, brands are now flocking the entry-level segment to attract first time smartphone customers. First we had the Micromax Canvas...
Dear Expreincive, I am Btech holder in CSE field, Know a days i hunting jobs but there was no company hire i am totally confused, what will do for my...
Hi guys, Can anyone suggest me some good short course to do after ECE...Is UNIX course better??..Plz Help me in finding courses in Bangalore or Kerala
why does the middle pixel in an imagery have higher brightness value compared to the outer pixel....having in mind a 3 by 3 matrix pixel?
So, I got Kindle Paperwhite(2014 edition, WIFI version) few days ago for E-book reading. You might have question why any one would get a gadget just for reading at INR....