OnePlus 2 Launches July 28, 7:30 AM (IST)

OnePlus 2 will be launched completely in virtual reality on 28th July at 7:30 am in India. Everyone will be able to witness the launch through the special OnePlus cardboard which is expected to be available on Amazon very soon.

How many of you will wake up early to experience the launch?

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Waiting eagerly to be my next phone😘.
    Expecting lightweight and not more than INR. 30K.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm planning to buy the cardboard 😁
  • Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    ... and the cardboard will work on ?
    Android or iOS? Is it powered by Google Cardboard ?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Cardboard should work on any 5 -6 in screen with VR games and 360 youtube videos.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Right, it will work with any phone. I'll post a first hand review if anyone wants. I'm however guessing that I'll have to miss the launch in VR because they aren't shipping the cardboard in India until third week of July.
  • Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Unfortunately that is true. According to the official post on the #-Link-Snipped-#, OnePlus Cardboards will go on sale from the third week of July at a price of Rs. 99 (plus Rs. 40 extra according to Amazon’s Rs. 499 rule). If you consider the shipping speeds chances are you will not get it in time for the launch. But I will still try to buy it in the flash sale because OnePlus makes some interesting arguments about the build quality and the VR headset will be a useful addition to any Android smartphone.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    How difficult will it be just to hold the mobile close to your eyes and cover the side gaps with your palm? Do we really need a cardboard?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    What I have heard from other's experience they start acting like a child with this gadget 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am an Mechanical Engg .. Should I have an certification courses for JAVA Ruby and Python for becoming an software testing and development engineer?
Hello! I am student of Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering ,studying in final year. I want to do project based on agriculture, which is useful for former. So I need idea's...
There are currently two methods to secure online payments made via credit cards. First there is the 3D secure password and then the One Time Password that is sent to...
Hi all, What would be the scope for mainframe development in future.Is it a good idea to start career as a mainframe developer in a mnc?
Israeli computer science engineer Eden Saig from the Technion University has developed a new machine learning system that can classify sentiments 'hidden' in the text shared on social networks. Saig...