OnePlus 2 Available On Amazon (India) For Rs. 22,999 - Invite Required

OnePlus 2 is now available on Amazon India [#-Link-Snipped-#] for Rs. 22,999 and you'd require an invite to buy. Those of you who have the invites will have to head over to oneplus.net/in or simply follow the link in your invite mail. Once on that page, you will have to login and head over to 'My OnePlus Account'. Click on 'My Invites' and press 'Claim New Invite'. Type in your invite code and then click 'Claim'.

Oneplus has said that the Indian invites will start rolling out today. There are ways to get the invite - by being active on the OnePlus official forums or through entering the contests. But the only way to have an invite for sure is to be in touch with an existing owner of the OnePlus 2 phone. That is because every buyer of the OP2 will get invites to share. But getting an invite may not be just that easy. The waiting list has already crossed about 3 million on the official website. Wishing you all the best!

The phone being launched in India has Snapdragon 810, 4GB of LP-DDR4 RAM, Adreno 430 (GPU), eMMC 5.0 flash memory and is world's first phone to have USB Type C charging. OnePlus promises that the 3300 mAh li-polymer battery will provide you with ample backup. Also note that the phone comes with 64GB of onboard storage space.

If you happen to buy one, please do share your opinions, reviews and feedback with us.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Interestingly, we just received a press release that says, OnePlus has tied up with cab booking portal Ola to offer first-of-its-kind on-demand OnePlus 2 experience.

Ola app users can ask for the OnePlus 2 delivered on their doorstep. This is being launched in 6 major cities across India including Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai and Kolkata.

You can order the smartphone and get to use it at your doorstep and I guess they will take it back once you're done.

Additionally, some selected customers who've requested a OnePlus 2 experience on the Ola app will have a chance to win coveted OnePlus 2 invites.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Anyone still looking for OP2. I have invite.
    But, it says "This invite can only be claimed from this Email ID." .
    May be my email id on amazon can be used to order . If anyone wants, I like to help.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello sir,say me about good ies coaching instituion in bengaluru....
Can any one say abt the procedure to join CDAC
i m a cse student at kit kanpur..m in 2nd yr.. i have scored 77 % percent in 10 th and unfortunaltely scored 59.3 in 12 th... i m much...
Is B.E. sufficient to join ISRO or does it require a PG too? And is it possible to do a PG after joining ISRO?
i have got an idea about generation of power,why don't we utilise the rotational energy to convert electrical energy from vehicles.electrical energy either used as for it's rotation or for...