One push button on/off

HI FRIENDS :
I WANT CIRCUIT THAT HAVE(4 RELAYS - 1 BUSH BUTTON - LAMP)
IF I PRESS THE BUSH PUTTON THE LAMP IS TURNED ON IF I PRESS AGAIN THE LAMP IS TURNED OFF THUS . ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    What is your power source? Why the relays? If you simply want to turn a lamp on/off, a circuit interrupter switch (many varieties) and easily be installed either at the socket or inline with the cord.

p.s. no need for all caps. =)
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    please elaborate its very unclear the need of realys!!!
  • ENG.TAREK
    ENG.TAREK
    I want circuit that have ralys( t flip flop using relay )
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Any particular reason!!!
  • ENG.TAREK
    ENG.TAREK
    I want it in my study

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI EVERYBODY, IM JUST NOW JOIN THIS SITE. I NEED HELP FOR MY PROJECT WORK IN MY FINAL YEAR CIVIL BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING.THAT FLY ASH BASED GEOPOLYMER CONCRETE.FOR MY PROJECT...
Hi. I wanna design a reduction gear box. I want to use 2 spur gears and a bevel pair.๐Ÿ˜• Can anybody please tell me the method, or the step wise...
Hi, I'm doing my pre final year of Materials Science and Engineering in Anna University and we are gearing up for placements. We being the very first batch of materials...
Hi, Tata Nano's been launched in India. I wish to know if anyone's got a chance to test drive it? If yes, what's your review?
Hello everyone I am getting following error dialog while Installing XAMPP. While installing it was checked that no other server is already installed. I uninstalled all servers in my system...