one more crazy engineer

Hi all,

I am software enginer and work on php platform and asp programming lauguage. This is my first post in this forum 😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vaayaaedu
    Hi all,

I am software enginer and work on php platform and asp programming lauguage. This is my first post in this forum 😀
    Welcome to CE, friend 😀 We're happy to have you with us. We hope you will enjoy here and help us spread the word among your friends.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Community. Be active here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I am rajik - an electrical engineer from Delhi. I want to know why the induction motor is asynchronous motor? Can someone share a reason.
Hi, I am planning for an IT Startup. I am from a computer science background and have experience working in fortune500 IT companies. After proper analysis of my position, i...
hello.!!!i am a graduating student now in computer engineering and having trouble deciding on what project should i propose to make.,,,can you give me an idea.,,plzzzzzzzzzzzzz😭 tnx much😀
hello firends i am here for learn more..
I wanna make a solar powered car. I've heard that its cost is just 15000 Rs in market. Can some engineers here help me build one of my own? I...