One crazy little registry trick

Here is a very simple and very useful registry trik for all....

There is very simple trik in registry to disable the USB in your computer. Insert your pendrive in your computer. Now your pendrive is read by your computer. Then Just follow this path

Start-Run-regedit- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE- System- CurrentControlSet- Services- USBSTOR

click on USBSTOR, now in right side of your window you will see a key named as "Start" double click it and change the value data to "4" . Now refresh your computer and take the pendrive out and reenter the pendrive.

Is it still working ?

Replies

• kavin raja
    kavin raja
    Hmm. You can try a rather easier method of blocking it in hardware option of Mycomputer properties.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Winner is Spain! ๐Ÿ˜ Spain beats Netherlands 1-0.
Do you think Octopus 'Paul's' prediction will come true today? With the FIFA nearing the finals, the super-predictor Octopus 'Paul' has picked up 'Spain' over 'Germany'. Do you think Paul's...
Hello friends, Recently i read some article about unguided media like micro waves,radio waves,infrared and lasers. These days we prefer to use unguided media in the place of guided media(twisted...
this is specially for newbies who want to understand the major concepts associated to webtechnology. Hi guys this is my own thinking.I just thought of linking webtechnology with Human life....
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum and very glad I found it! I'm trying to clear up a few things on my understanding of vapor cycles, so if my...