ONE BIGG FAMILY and a WEIRD FUTURE!!!

It's weird when the world becomes one big family through facebook. Thank God that Facebook is a recent add-on, or else we'd be seeing our ancestors and their ancestors and their ancestors and so on, until we find Adam and Eve too. What a big family tree that would have been ??? 😲

P.S.: Do you want your future decendents to trace back to your past activities in Facebook? Probably the greatest historical record of the future will be the internet itself. Would you rather be seen on Facebook or on a Real Book??? (Who has time to write a book anyways?).

P.S.S.: Just thinking, what would be the dialogues of the future? Probably something like this. Assuming that the year is 6011 😐
An archaeologist of those times gives a documentary (probably they'll call it something else by then)

Hey people, I saw an entry on a very old yet valuable interscript (internet+script), it was found on something called as a "tablet PC" in those ages. It worked somewhat like our modern airloop (probably someone will name it even weirdly - I'm guessing it'll work with hydrogen and will be an invisible storage and virtual computer that keeps moving along with you like a floating genie). It was about a man named Newton to whom an ordinary fruit called as Apple changed life! The post was written on a CrazyEngineers.com which was one of the top 5 "websites" as they called it back then in the year 2015. The post was posted in a corner of #42, #-Link-Snipped-#. Looks like the guy who wrote it had lost his brains to. Crazy Old Fool! 😲

Replies

• Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Hmmm...looks like no one saw this???
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Big G family or Big K family?
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    bioramani
    Big G family or Big K family?
    I just meant BIG Family! Spelling Mistake!!!
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    How much more weirder can the future get? Write down your wild ideas out here folks 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We on CE are a big family and we call it CE family. πŸ˜€. I'll express my thoughts once I see a few responses here.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I never want to traced back through Facebook or neither added family tree..
    If the current trend will go on...
    in future people will be connected to everyone but alone, on their internet enabled device.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just chipping in my 2 cents. I already see that people are getting disconnected in real life and developing more connections in virtual life. Even in offices where people can show up in person; most of the birthday wishes are sent over IM/SMS or email.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Traced back in life, hmmm. I will delete all my entries on Facebook and any other social networking site that comes in future.

I want my grandsons or people in year 6011 to read my posts to understand many things,

Evolution on what i was and what I am and what I will be in future. (I am sure, I will be more mature, more intelligent in future) and each and everyone will share our success through CE πŸ˜€

SO this has to be like wiki of Talented Engineers of our generation where people of year 6011 will read and understand, darn people in that site invented everything we are just using it πŸ˜” we are not left to invent anything πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I think the people will be more seperated in the name of "Getting Connected" πŸ‘Ž

Virtualisation will make a little babe think "His Mom is That Machine"β˜•

Teachers will never be the same with a ruler in hand

The child of the future will not realise the true feeling and difficulty faced when we talk to a person in the opposite gender for the first time 😳😏

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi I am a student at Pune University doing my B.E. in Mechanical Engineering in the 4th year. Can you please suggest a good book that will explain neatly the...
please help me in making a simple speaker i made one but the movement of magnet is still not proper
This is the first in a multi-part series about social sites. CR4 - Blog Entry: Forums, Blogs, and Community Sites - An Introduction This is the second in a multi-part...
0 years and 8 films later, Harry Potter, his friends and his foes – come to you one last time 😭 in the documentary by Morgan Matthews called – β€˜When...
It's in news everywhere that there is a possibility of Google helping to finance a deal by others to acquire Internet search company Yahoo. It's also being said that early-stage...