Once In A Lifetime - Israel Trip - Day 2 Update

Here's an update for Day 2:

The 5 International Bloggers met with Nobel Prize winner Aharon Ciechanover, from the Technion University.

The day continued with a tour of the Technion and its facilities and lunch at the fancy Namal 24 restaurant.

Later the bloggers visited Haifa University, where they saw the Israeli Academy Award winning movie 'Strangers No More'.

Dinner was served at the CoHaV community in Haifa, and to finish off the day, a visit to Hamartef pub with a visit and a meeting with the famous Israeli singer Mosh Ben Ari.

You can check out the photos here:

#-Link-Snipped-#

I am sure you can figure out which one is Biggie by now! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Administrator is enjoying Isreal in real. ๐Ÿ˜›
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Wow I must say that I am loving it ๐Ÿ˜›

@AKD: LOL The video was in ENGLISH. I understood nothing.

Shalom Israel ๐Ÿ˜
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    One thing I noticed here is that, except Biggie's superblog, all other winning blogs are travel blogs and travelogues.

What was the criteria used to select the winners?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sorry for not posting the updates, folks! It's been very hectic schedule and we don't have Internet access all the time. We got our SIM cards, but they are refusing to connect to the Internet. It's just the restaurants where we can connect to the Internet through WiFI.
  • kunaljd
    kunaljd
    Pictures are so cool. my collegues are also folllowing you.Great going...
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Due to limited connectivity, Biggie is only able to update through Twitter.

I will try to compile his & other bloggers news and update here.

Today is the 3rd day.
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    Waiting for the updates ๐Ÿ˜
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    Truly is 'Once in a life-time' opportunity. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Just saw all the photos and videos. Looks great! ๐Ÿ‘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Rybka was one of the worlds strongest chess program, it was leading chess software and worlds best computer playing engine. It won numerous computer world championships and beat many top...
This site contains all academic projects including IEEE 2010 and 2011 projects for M. Tech, B. Tech, MBA, and MCA. We also offer guidance and training for the...
Hi Folks, I'm inspired by all the variety of Food that we eat each and everyday that now i'm thinking maybe there's a food engineering as well. In terms of...
How to install the SAP software version - [TABLE="class: cf hr"] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TD="class: hw"] [/TD] [TD]SAP ECC v6.0 SR3 IDES Oracle 10.2.0.2 in Windows 2003 Sever? [/TD] [/TR]...
Best Books For Theory Of Machines I have found some best books for Theory of Machines. One is Theory of Machines by Joseph Edward Shigley. Another one which focuses deeply...