Once In A Lifetime 2.0 - Israel Trip - Day 6 Update

Hi folks. I'm in a real hurry today so posting a quick update. We left our 5 star business hotel named "Crown Plaza" today ๐Ÿ˜€ and headed to meet the children at a special school in Israel that accepts children from all over the world (more about it on the blog, later!).

We then went to drive the electric cars at 'Better Place'. They showed us a video and also let us drive electric cars ๐Ÿ˜€ . It's an amazing experience folks. I wish I could have all of you there.

Then we had a great time in the city of Jaffa -

DSC02556

Marcello & Big K doing the 'Pointer' in front of the tower in Jaffa, Israel ๐Ÿ‘

We're now in a Kibbutz and getting ready to head over to a dinner. Hope to see you soon. Looking forward to your comments.

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    You look pretty comedy. LOL ROFL

Jokes apart *Eyes narrowed*

Bring info about Kibbutz farms ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We're getting total VIP treatment in the Kibbutz! Today we were the special guests and we were the only group allowed to be a part of a Kibbutz (they even put 'Orange' napkins on our tables ๐Ÿ˜ ) as a special status guests.

Tomorrow, we'll have a senior person from the Kibuttz to answer our questions. So I'll post more information about it. Tomorrow we're leaving for Masada heights and then

TO THE DEAD SEA ๐Ÿ‘

I'm totally excited folks!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Photos from the "Better Place" - the 100% electric car company -

Better Place Car

That's me, getting ready to accelerate!

DrivingElectricCar

What do you think, folks? ๐Ÿ˜
  • Reya
    Reya
    @Biggie: I think you will never forget your Israel trip in your life!

How was your dead sea experience?

Waiting to hear from you!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We visited Masada & the Dead Sea today. I can't tell you how awesome dead sea is! I couldn't believe myself floating on the water -just like that! The water is SO salty that anything just floats! SUPER!

We're in Jerusalem right now and this is the only time I got today to write something.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    What did you see in Jerusalem? And good to know that the DEAD SEA is the coolest place to chill-out. Waiting to hear more from you.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Car Symbol reminds me Mahindra LOGAN. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In last week, Tech Mahindra had a campus recruitment drive in our college at Nagpur. The selection process was same as that of others: Aptitude test, Technical Interview and then...
I got this mail from a friend Cognizant Technology Solutions: To Apply online: https://careers.cognizant.com/OffCampus/GeneralInstruction.aspx Open only to the students with following degrees Category 1: BE / B Tech / ME...
i am eee student...anyone can explain abt the star and delta connection deeply
please suggest me one of the best component list for absorption cycle in refrigerating system ???๐Ÿ˜• & its suitable for aspen soft. ??๐Ÿ˜•
Hello friend's Sometimes when we already used " " to represent a string.Next time when we have to represent a string under " " we use ' '. I used...