Once In A Lifetime 2.0 - Israel Trip - Day 5 Update

Before I begin, I wish a happy Engineers day to all engineers in India . It's the Day 5 of my 11 day trip to Israel. We left Haifa today and arrived at Tel-Aviv; one of the most happening cities in Israel and also the technology hub. Many of you will be surprised to know that Israel's got most number of technology companies per capita. It's also one of the top places in the world to have the VC funds.

The officials from Municipality of Tel Aviv guided us to the startup incubator where CEOs of various startups presented their companies and demoed their products. We then went to another company called "The Gifts Project" which got acquired by EBay just a few days ago. The startup is just 2 years old so it's a great exit for them!

We're now in the "Crowne Plaza" hotel in Tel Aviv - a 5 Star Hotel. Just clicked photos with the manager and back to the hotel room (Back to Business!). The 'Better Place" Electric cars is rescheduled for tomorrow 😀

So that's all I have for the time being. There are tons & tons of photos which I'm going to upload soon (Maybe tonight).

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The trip to "Better Place" has been postponed to tomorrow. We've gotten time to relax for the first time in last 5 days and I'm using it to post updates and write more about stuff we're doing here.

We're in a 5 Star Hotel right now and just had a great food! 😀 I posted an update about the trip on my blog : #-Link-Snipped-# . Do check it out. I look forward to your comments!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Posted an update on the blog: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[h=1]Java 2: The Complete Reference, 5[SUP]th[/SUP] Edition by Herbert Schildt | 11.8mb[/h] Java 2 fifth edition by Herbert Schildt is the most recommended book for Java beginners and advanced readers.If...
The Definitive Guide to C# "From using LINQ to covariance and from string formatting to optional arguments, Herb's update covers all you need to know about using real-world C# 4.0."...
Your hands-on, step-by-step guide to learning Visual Basic® 2010. Teach yourself the essential tools and techniques for Visual Basic® 2010-one step at a time. No matter what your skill level,...
Solution Manual -- Engineering Mechanics by RC-hibeler 10[SUP]th[/SUP] edition Download RC-hibeler10th edition.zipx for free on Filesonic.com
Some Good Books about MATLAB for Engineers Essential Matlab for Engineers and Scientists (Third Edition) [FONT="] [/FONT] [FONT="]Download Essential Matlab For Engineers And Scientists (Third Edition ,2007).pdf for free on...