Once In A Lifetime 2.0 - Diving With The Dolphins In Eilat

My once in a lifetime trip to Israel is about to conclude and we're spending last two days of the trip in Eilat, the city located near the Red sea. Today we roamed across the sea on a boat (and I drove the boat, ha! ๐Ÿ‘ ). One of the top researchers accepted the request from organizers to be with us and talk to us about the research. It was an amazing experience.

Then we went to the underwater aquarium and had a great time there as well. However, the most exciting part of the day was Diving with the Dolphins! Woa! I wore the SCUBA gear and had a short training course of how to use the equipment and get inside water. After a short rehearsal in the shallow water, we went into the sea and there I was - among the dolphins! Out of 8 dolphins, 3 did a special dance for me ๐Ÿ˜‰ . It was an amazing experience! I recommend everyone do it at least once!

We're just back in the hotel and now resting for some time. I hope get some sleep as we've to get ready for the special dinner and good bye party in just few hours.

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    You should be more popular Biggie. All the 8 dolphins should have danced for you ๐Ÿ˜›

I hope you will make it for in the party ๐Ÿ˜‰. Have a great time ๐Ÿ‘
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Wow!! Very nice Biggie ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Back to India. Just arrived. Logged in from Mumbai Airport. Will be back in action by evening ๐Ÿ˜€

Lots of posts and photos lined up! Stay tuned ๐Ÿ‘
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Welcome back!! ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi to all, Currently i am designing a CRM web applications using J2EE . For this application i need to support the localization for the layout (such as Menu names)....
Today I went to an interview where I got to know that there are many agricultural based enterprises. It made me wonder how can someone turn out agriculture into a...
On the name plate of a 2.7 MW Alternator it read that " In case of Vaccum Circuit breaker use surge protective equipment" . So we are using Surge Capacitors.....
Friends, can we share some information about common crops of a specific region, their season and other requirements here? Let us make it a point to post about them here...
[TABLE="class: threads"] [TR="class: r1"] [/TR] [TR="class: r1"] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] I'm trying to model the cross aisle direction of a steel selective rack for model analysis. The rack is simply...