On what CMS Crazy Engineers site made and the forum too?

Could anyone tell me, on what CMS this site is made, Is it made in wordpress, Joomla or some other CMS, and Forum on SMF or some other..?๐Ÿ˜จ

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CrazyEngineers is powered by Xenforo and there's a *LOT* of custom code that runs on the top of it.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    The look and layout is just Awesome. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# We couldn't agree more. CE looks awesome! ๐Ÿ˜€

PS: Thread moved to appropriate section.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    #-Link-Snipped-# Yes, this kind of forum looks seriously addictive... ๐Ÿ‘

Great work, looks like I'll be there for long.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

PS:- Sorry for the wrong section posting, I just joined in , couldn't just explore the forum and was very desperate for asking this question, so couldn't resist. ๐Ÿ‘Ž
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think detailed tutorials on how to use the new CE are much needed. I'll write few sample tutorials and will expect volunteers to help us create more.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    hmm...will surely help in it once I'm familiar with the forum.

Well, how does one get that like and agree buttons..?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sanyam Khurana
    hmm...will surely help in it once I'm familiar with the forum.

Well, how does one get that like and agree buttons..?
    Keep posting and the system will reveal stuff to you ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    hmm..... Interesting ๐Ÿ‘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It's no wonder that as we continue to eat up all the fossil fuels, the time has come that we figure out the most efficient ways to tap the solar...
There exist seperate Kernel Thread for corresponding User Thread. I mean Z:Z ratio is maintained ? (or Z:Y ratio maintained as per OS?) Or User Thread gets transformed into Kernel...
So what is to be done with the gear shift of those automatic cars, and what happens in each position ? And as for hybrid cars, how to shift from...
I want to reset the contactor by using the done bit of Timer. Suppose I have DOL (Direct online connection) for MOTOR. when i press Start Push-button than my Motor...
I am interesting to know about the mechanics mechanisms that use the conveyors in products lines automations systems.โ€‹I am interesting to know more about "span" roller (I am not sure...