OMG!! 3M's Half Inch Projector Can Project 40" VGA image! W00t!

3M's new tiny device is surely going to be a game changer. The half inch projector can project a 40 inch image. The device will be showcased at CES. The LCoS projector is about the size of a wireless headset, according to 3M, and tops out at VGA resolution!

Image Credit: Engadget
[​IMG]

Replies

• Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Looks really cute..How much the cost it would be.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Woha excellent!! now we can eliminate the projectors and hell lot of adjustments 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Leading web analytics company, Quantcast published an interesting post on their blog - Quantcast Blog) Interesting, huh? Do you think Android will dominate all other Mobile OS in near future?...
Hi, I am new to DSP builder and FPGA programming. I was following DSP builder example which was on implementing FIR filter using DSP builder in Simulink and generating VHDL...
i am ece student(III year), we(class mates) want to make an industrial tour[Rs. 5000 budget] can any 1suggest few industries or places
hi, my project is skin cancer detection using image processing by matlab simulation......can u plz help me if u have idea... k3kosana@gmail.com
Infibeam has release Windows & Android based tablets: Infibeam Phi: Touch Screen Media Device in India: Andriod & WinCE - Infibeam.com Both the tablets are available for INR. 15k.