Official Crazy Engineers Fitness Association

Its the start of the 2015 new year, and I can safely assume "losing weight/getting fit/etc" is on most people's resolutions.

Paying homage to our old CE's official GYM Goers Association, lets share some of our experiences in getting fit/healthy in whatever form (be it going to the gym, playing cricket, jogging, eating right, etc).

For those fitness freaks that follow strict regimes, do share your tips as well.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Yoga, 45 minute walk and 30 minutes gardening in the morning prior to going to work. 30 minutes gardening, 20 minutes aerobics and 20 minutes meditation in the evening.
    Sundays office time replaced by 4 hours gardening.
    Weight 54.5 kg.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    ๐Ÿ˜ Interesting discussion. This needs to become like the Looooong thread else this will be a failure of the engineering community.

#-Link-Snipped-# Yoga time is how long?

Instead of weight loss, year of 2015 is going to be about getting more fit and increasing walking/running/cycling stamina for me. Will try to update as often as possible. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Yoga time is how long?
    Asanas: Padma, Bhujanga, Salabha, Dhanu, Paschimottana, Hala, Viparitakarani, Sarvanga, Matsya, Siras, Sava, Ardhamatsyendra, Uddiyana and Nauli. Sirashasana alone is held for three full minutes. Total about 20 minutes.
  • Smiech
    Smiech
    I run 10 km every other day. Karate training four times a week and ballroom classes twice a month.
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    A walk for 2 Kms in the morning & 1.5 hrs of (Single/Doubles) Badminton match in the evening keep me fit and healthy ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    It's not good to see such an interesting discussion dying.

I have started 12 surya-namaskar early morning daily, one hour walk in the evening at least thrice a week and sticking to only home cooked food. So far, I feel light and happy for most part of the day. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I ideally dont belong here ๐Ÿ˜€ Since i dont do any of the yoga etc..

But this is what i do, once i wake up i drink 1 bottle of water, then eat 2-4 badams and have a healthy breakfast.

I go out and get my breakfast (walking). Drive to office. (1 hr long).

I walk a lot at office usually for 30 mins, and stand for about 30 mins.

Only home food. 2 teas/day.

Smoking was there earlier, but i quit it.

I am 54 Kgs since 12 years now ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Only home food. 2 teas/day.
    Smoking was there earlier, but i quit it.
    +500 points for these lines. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Interested applicants need to register and complete the online application process by following the below steps. STEP 1: REGISTRATION 1. Log on to https://nextstep.tcs.com 2. Click "Register Here" 3. Click...
Download the sets of Questions and Answers of GATE 2008-2014 for Instrumentation Engineering stream. https://www.royalcode.net/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5
Japanese automobile manufacturer, Honda has introduced the first ever predictive cruise control system which can detect the behaviour of the driver driving parallel to the car. There are cars in...
I recently got acquainted with the term 'WDYDWYD' - It is the term short for Why Do You Do What You Do? A lot of things these days ask you...
Please suggest some thesis topics on Forensic Analysis in Android phones.