Office 2010 Screenshots Preview What's to Come [Beta Beat]

Microsoft just pushed out Office 2007 Service Pack 2 this morning, but that doesn't meant they're not already hard at work on Office 2010, the next version of the popular Office suite. Tech site...

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Could not see the screenshots (as they are blocked), but really eager to see whats new look of Office 2010.

CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello fellow CEans in India! For those involved with networking.. hows the current progress for adoption of carrier Ethernet in India? Have service providers tested out equipments of different vendors?
Help me out with this numerical- A d'Arsonval meter of 200ohm dc coil and o-1mA sensitivity gives full scale reading of 10mamp on using a shunt resistance of a)2.22ohm b)22.2ohm...
Dear all, Iam looking for a photodetector of 20mm lonk strip and must be IR and daylight photodetector, must not be array type. If you provide datasheet then i will...
i'm an electronic and communication Engineering student. plz give me some ideas for a topic for final year.😕😕
i'm final year enginnering student give me some ideas for a electronic and telecommunication project