manish mathew
manish mathew
Branch Unspecified
25 Feb 2016

Offer Letter delay after verbal communication

Hi All,
Recently I got verbal offer communication from Mphasis after clearing the interview and bgc process. But now it's already 7 days and still didn't got the formal offer letter from the company. So, what should I do now. Please suggest.
Saandeep Sreerambatla

Saandeep Sreerambatla

Branch Unspecified
26 Feb 2016
Call them and find out ideally the HR contact person should help you.
manish mathew

manish mathew

Branch Unspecified
26 Feb 2016
Saandeep Sreerambatla
Call them and find out ideally the HR contact person should help you.
Yes already sent email twice to the hr person but no reply or call from their side.
Saandeep Sreerambatla

Saandeep Sreerambatla

Branch Unspecified
26 Feb 2016
manish mathew
Yes already sent email twice to the hr person but no reply or call from their side.
There could be a case that person might be on leave, or might have to get someone's signature on the offer etc. So some companies take some time in sending it.
All the best!
[Prototype]

[Prototype]

Branch Unspecified
27 Feb 2016
That's quite all right and it sucks. I had the same experience with ON Semiconductor where after the verbal communication they took almost 2.5 months to release the offer. And their HR was least interested in replying to my concern. But at the end they did release it.

A good way to anticipate the time required for the process is to ask the following question during your very first interview (if there are multiple rounds).
Q. Can you brief me about how the whole recruitment process works in <COMPANY NAME> with estimated timeline for each phase?

That will give you a good idea on how much time the things gonna take. This will be helpful in future interviews. For now, you can try to call HR again tomorrow.
Divyana23

Divyana23

Branch Unspecified
13 Jul 2016
manish mathew
Hi All,
Recently I got verbal offer communication from Mphasis after clearing the interview and bgc process. But now it's already 7 days and still didn't got the formal offer letter from the company. So, what should I do now. Please suggest.[/QUOT
Hi manish mathew ..have u got ur LOI ...
Divyana23

Divyana23

Branch Unspecified
13 Jul 2016
Hi..manish mathew have u got Letter of Intent ...

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.