Oculus Rift : Will You Buy It ?

Is there any CEan out here who is as fond of Oculus Rift as I am ? This hardware is in my wishlist fo' sure!

Write your opinion/criticism below in comments. Let's discuss about future of gaming.

IMO, SteamBox + Steam Controller + Oculus Rift = OP gaming experience.

Check this gameplay :

PS : What you see in video is distorted image on edges & while on fast motion transition. This problem exists due to inappropriate rendering to displays.But the user who is wearing Oculus Rift don't really have this type of problem. He/she can experience perfect VR effect!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Let them change that big box in front of eyes to a tinier one and you can count me in.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There comes a point in the life of every young engineer, when he/she realizes - "I know so little about my surrounding." And then you start reading newspapers, surf websites...
It's very important for the doctors to figure out how many chemicals are flowing in your bloodstream before administering or prescribing new drugs. Until now, there wasn't any clear method...
" Many receive advice few profit by it ". Publilius Syrus​ While seeking advice on money matters it is best to consult an experienced financial adviser. It is also advisable...
Software and IT revolution started in India almost 1.5 decades ago and we're yet to see a bunch of engineers who joined the industry as 'freshers' and have reached retirement...
Microprocessor chips manufacturing companies across the world face the issue of overheating that leads to performance diminishing. The power in a microprocessor is dissipated as heat energy. As the semiconductor...