Objective C

Hi folks,
I would like to know the reasons behind why Objective C is not used widely. And why it has been used by Apple. Why the leading mobile technology firms not using objective C in their core....... I invite all the folks who has a detailed knowledge about objective C to share your thoughts and views over Objective C. Moreover, That can make an awareness among the mobile techies.. . Well, I'm looking forward your valid and efficient approach on this topic.

Replies

• avii
    avii
    These will answer all your queries :
    Objective C
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Nikumbh
    Nikumbh
    Is objective-c pure object oriented programming language?

please register your answer with proper explanation. Well thanks in advance

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It looks like the latest fad among the robotics enthusiasts is to control the real, living creatures using sophisticated electronics. We wrote about RoboRoach - the robotic cockroach that would...
All the major electronics companies around the world have been going bullish on the 4K ultra-HD displays. Samsung's recently announced Note III is capable of capturing videos in 4K resolution...
Please can anybody explain how the frequency of a communication signal affect its propagation range?
Hi friends doing my M.E project on reconfiguration of radial distribution network for that first step is to find load flow in radial distribution network can any body help me...
void fun(char **) what is this function all about??? P.S im a beginner😁