Objectionable Advertisements - Please Bring To Our Notice!

CEans,

We've been informed about objectionable ads being displayed on the site. Unfortunately, those ads were being promoted by YouTube and we have attempted to remove them. If you notice any objectionable advertisement on the site, please bring to our notice by sending us email or initiating a private conversation.

Thanks!

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I've noticed one, PMed you regarding that.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The_Big_K
    CEans, We've been informed about objectionable ads being displayed on the site. Unfortunately, those ads were being promoted by YouTube and we have attempted to remove them. If you notice any objectionable advertisement on the site, please bring to our notice by sending us email or initiating a private conversation. Thanks!
    How can CE be responsible for things on other sites referred by posters? I myself am disturbed when I post links with info relevant to what is being discussed but having (what I feel is unsuitable) ads and promotions alongside.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We'd love to go ad-free and are already working on it; but at least for the foreseeable future, we'll have to be dependent on ads.

Since we do not show any advertisements to our logged in members, it's difficult to track which ads are being displayed. Since these ads are displayed through Google's ad-network, we don't have tight control over what's shown and what's not, as against with the direct advertisers where we control what creatives are displayed.

I've taken steps to block the objectionable ads and try to display only professional and relevant advertisements.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CAN YOU PROVIDE SOME IDE'S FOR ARM7 SERIES? I WANT SOME IDE'S THAT SUPPORT EMBEDDED C LANGUAGE.
not sure if VOiCE has already covered it, but here is an interesting read https://www.futureoftech.msnbc.msn.c...ject-aims-simulate-billion-brain-cells-917696
I don't follow my dreams. Do you?
how we can remove viruses and detect them into our system. Anyone can tell from where we can download free anti-virus?
what is katharometer?? how it works and what are the applications of it???